- Nov. 13th The Crocodile (back bar) Seattle, WA w/wild berries
- Nov. 26th, Waids, 8pm, Seattle, WA w/ Widower and Kevin Murphy (moondoggies)
- Nov. 30th The Farm @ Swans Trail Snohomish, WA w/ WIDOWER and Kevin Murphy (Moondoggies)
- Dec. 11th Great Pacific Pendleton, OR
- Dec. 12th The Crux Boise, ID
- Dec. 13th Kilby Court Salt Lake City, UT
- Dec. 14th Hi-Dive Denver, CO w/ Deep Dark Woods
- Dec. 15th Fuel Friends House Show Colorado Springs, CO w/ Covenhoven
I’ll be closing out my summer in Naches, WA at Jim Sprick Community Park for Chinook Fest. I’m looking forward to it, there are some great bands playing. I play at noon on Saturday September 14th.
I’ll be playing a show on Wednesday July 24th at Chop Suey in Seattle. I am playing solo and a bunch of new songs. And on Thursday July 25th, I am playing out in Snoqualmie with a friend Gregory Rawlins at the Black Dog Cafe. Should be a good couple of shows.
We’ve had a great winter and early spring, playing some shows with some good friends and ending our run at Treefort, which was awesome. Now the summer is coming ever so close and I’ll be playing a bit. And more shows will be added soon. I hope to see you around. Don’t be a stranger
- May 2nd, 2013 Mikey’s Gyros [9pm] Moscow, ID w/ Damien Jurado
- June 7th, 2013 Black Dog Cafe [8pm] Snoqualmie, WA
We will be heading back to Boise for Treefort Music Festival in March. They have a crazy cool lineup. Last year we had a blast with BDB there and this year we would expect nothing less. You should look into getting tickets, they are cheap and there are so many great bands. One of the best festivals in the country.
- March 14th, 2013 Tractor Tavern [8pm] Seattle, WA (w/Holiday Friends)
- March 15th, 2013 White Eagle Saloon [9pm] Portland, OR (w/Holiday Friends)
- March 24th, 2013 Treefort Music Festival [10pm] Boise, ID (w/Sharon Jones, Animal Collective, Built to Spill, The Walkmen and many many more)
Feb 12th, 2013-Fremont Abbey[8pm]-Seattle,WA (w/Dearborn and The Singing Mechanic)
We can’t wait for this show. Its a part of their music series called “the round”. There is going to be a live painter and some slam poetry, along with some great music from Dearborn, The Singing Mechanic and edmund wayne. You won’t want to miss this one.
The last couple of months we’ve had some great press that I have failed to post on the site. That I will post now. Also, we have some tour dates coming up in the new year and we hope to see you. Have a wonderful christmas and a fun and safe new year.
KEXP song of the day! ~ “The EP is carefully and beautifully done, and is yet another excellent record from a Northwest artist to come out this year.”
A rad Seattle Weekly Review! ~ “Harnessing The Mood of Andrew Bird And The Magnitude of Radiohead, Edmund Wayne’s Brand Of Alt-Folk Is My New Favorite Thing”
The Vinyl District said of the ep~ “a sweeping and elegant composition of swaying harmonies, bittersweet vocals and swelling tempos.”
- January 19th, 2013 Flying M Coffeehouse [8pm] Boise, ID
- January 20th, 2013 Wanderers’ Tavern [8pm] Moscow, ID
- January 23rd, 2013 Tractor Tavern [8pm] Seattle, WA
- January 25th, 2013 Axe and Fiddle [8pm] Cottage Grove, OR
- January 26th, 2013 Caldera Taphouse [8pm} Ashland, OR
- January 27th, 2013 Hotel Utah [9pm] San Francisco, CA
We’ll be playing the Sunset Tavern on December 4th with David Wax Museum from Columbia, MO. The show starts at 8pm with Ben Fisher opening up. Come on out, we’ll have the whole band in tow and we’ll rock the house for ya’ll.
And on December 2nd, we’ll be playing Wanderers’ Tavern in Moscow, ID. This is going to be awesome. We’ll have Luke Taklo along to play some songs before us.
We’ll be announcing some January tour dates soon. Take care now.
We’ll be adding some shows to our calendar over the next month for December and January, so stay tuned.
- December 4th 8pm Sunset Tavern Seattle, WA (w/ David Wax Museum)
Recently we were added to a Seattle playlist of some awesome local artists that donated one unreleased track for One Days Wages. The proceeds from the sales of the play list will go to helping people in developing nations get some clean water. Good stuff. Please download and donate at protosong.com
We’ve been busy booking some great shows and getting ready to release the debut ep. We’ve got quite a few shows and we hope to see you if we end up in your neck of the woods. You can listen to the ep in its entirety here and/or pre-order it. And here are our tour dates below. (on this tour will be Curt, Sean, Tiffany and Luke Knezevich on drums)
- August 27th, 2012 8pm The Crocodile Seattle, WA w/ Adam Arcuragi
- August 28th, 2012 8pm Mississippi Studios Portland, OR w/ Adam Arcuragi
- August 29th, 2012 8pm Stage Door Theater La Grande, OR w/ Correspondence School
- August 30th, 2012 9pm Jones Radiator Spokane, WA w/Marshall McLean of Horse Thieves
- August 31st, 2012 9pm Bell Tower Pullman, WA w/ Emily Wells
- September 1st, 2012 1pm Juniper Jam Enterprise, OR w/ Shook Twins, Fruition, Desert Noises and more
Thanks for listening