Excited to be playing alongside the wonderful Esme Patterson. Esme came across my radar this last year as a couple of friends from Colorado told me I should check her out. She’s got a feist/cat power thing going on that is incredible. I haven’t been this stoked for a show since… well I did just play with Ark Life and the Moondoggies… anyways, I can’t wait, its going to be rad. The show is Tuesday September 9th at 8pm at the Tractor Tavern in Ballard USA. Cheers
Our buddies from Denver, Ark Life, are in town for a couple of shows and we are playing some other dates. All of these shows are going to be rad. I suggest trying to make it out.
- July 30th 8pm Columbia City Theater Seattle, WA w/ Great Elk and Day Laborers and Petty Intellectuals
- August 9th 9pm Green Frog Bellingham, WA w/ Moondoggies and Ark Life
- Augst 11th 8pm The Cannery Everett, WA w/ Kevin Morby and Ark Life
Over the past year I have been making music at home on a tascam 4 track cassette recorder. I would like to share it with the world. I’ve teamed up with Woolly Records out of Moscow, ID to bring you a limited release on Cassette (with Digital Download). The album took the creative name of “Tape No. One“. It comes out on March 11th. You can pre-order a copy by clicking here.
This next week, I am doing a short run with one of my favorite bands in the world, Ark LIfe! You should not miss them if you get a chance. I’ll also be playing at the Eastern Oregon Film Festival, so excited for that!Here’s where will be playing
- February 16th 7:30pm Autopia Garage (215 cedar st.) Snohomish, WA w/ Ark Life
- February 18th 6pm Springhouse Cellar Hood River, OR w/ Ark Life
- February 19th 7pm Great Pacific Pendleton, OR w/ Ark Life
- February 20th 9pm Mikey’s Gyros Moscow, ID w/ Ark Life
- February 21st 7:30pm The Granada Theatre La Grande, OR (EOFF)
Excited to be heading down into Oregon in the new year to return to some of my favorite places and see some of my favorite people.
- January 9th, 2014 River City Saloon Hood River, OR w/ Paul Basille 9pm
- January 10th, 2014 TBA La Grande, OR
- January 11th, 2014 Lears Pub Enterprise, OR 7pm
- January 19th, 2014 Ft. George Brewery Astoria, OR 8pm
- January 20th, 2014 Alberta St. Pub Portland, OR w/Jay Cobb Anderson
- Nov. 13th The Crocodile (back bar) Seattle, WA w/wild berries
- Nov. 26th, Waids, 8pm, Seattle, WA w/ Widower and Kevin Murphy (moondoggies)
- Nov. 30th The Farm @ Swans Trail Snohomish, WA w/ WIDOWER and Kevin Murphy (Moondoggies)
- Dec. 11th Great Pacific Pendleton, OR
- Dec. 12th The Crux Boise, ID
- Dec. 13th Kilby Court Salt Lake City, UT
- Dec. 14th Hi-Dive Denver, CO w/ Deep Dark Woods
- Dec. 15th Fuel Friends House Show Colorado Springs, CO w/ Covenhoven
I’ll be closing out my summer in Naches, WA at Jim Sprick Community Park for Chinook Fest. I’m looking forward to it, there are some great bands playing. I play at noon on Saturday September 14th.
I’ll be playing a show on Wednesday July 24th at Chop Suey in Seattle. I am playing solo and a bunch of new songs. And on Thursday July 25th, I am playing out in Snoqualmie with a friend Gregory Rawlins at the Black Dog Cafe. Should be a good couple of shows.
We’ve had a great winter and early spring, playing some shows with some good friends and ending our run at Treefort, which was awesome. Now the summer is coming ever so close and I’ll be playing a bit. And more shows will be added soon. I hope to see you around. Don’t be a stranger
- May 2nd, 2013 Mikey’s Gyros [9pm] Moscow, ID w/ Damien Jurado
- June 7th, 2013 Black Dog Cafe [8pm] Snoqualmie, WA
We will be heading back to Boise for Treefort Music Festival in March. They have a crazy cool lineup. Last year we had a blast with BDB there and this year we would expect nothing less. You should look into getting tickets, they are cheap and there are so many great bands. One of the best festivals in the country.
- March 14th, 2013 Tractor Tavern [8pm] Seattle, WA (w/Holiday Friends)
- March 15th, 2013 White Eagle Saloon [9pm] Portland, OR (w/Holiday Friends)
- March 24th, 2013 Treefort Music Festival [10pm] Boise, ID (w/Sharon Jones, Animal Collective, Built to Spill, The Walkmen and many many more)