We’ve taken some time off from playing shows to work on new songs and record. We hope to announce some new shows soon. Keep an ear to the ground or check back soon for updates.
We’ve been working on new material lately but were finally going to get out and play a show and maybe more in a few weeks. Show starts at 8pm at the Parliament Tavern in West Seattle. Echo Ravine and Rudy Waltz academy will be joining us.
We are stoked to be heading back to Boise for the Treefort Music Festival at the end of March. There are hundreds of great bands playing and it is an amazingly unique festival. On the way we are going to stop in Spokane for a show. We hope to catch you if you’re around.
- March 23rd 8pm The Bartlett Spokane, WA
- March 24th 6pm Linen Building (Treefort Music Fest) Boise, ID w/ Charles Bradley, Built to Spill, Thee Oh Sees, Mynabirds, White Denim, Youth Lagoon, La Luz, Coco Rosie and many many more
We are playing a couple shows in Seattle with some great bands who happen to be great friends of ew. Sons of Guns reunite for a reunion tour and Widower will be back in town towards the end of the month. Come on out.
February 6th, 2016 9pm Blue Moon Seattle, WA w/ Sons of Guns
February 23rd, 2016 8pm Sunset Tavern Seattle, WA w/ Widower and Dean Johnson
I hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit, cutting down trees, putting them in your living room, hanging stuff on them, putting lights back up on your house if you ever took them down from last year and spending lots of money on the folks you love. If you are running out of ideas on gifts, buy them and yourself a ticket to edmund wayne live at the tractor tavern for only $8.
Saturday December 26th 9pm Tractor Tavern Seattle, WA w/home sweet home and echo ravine
New edmund wayne shows
- November 8th, 2015 8pm Hotel Utah San Francisco, CA
- November 9th, 2015 8pm Sunset Tavern Seattle, WA
- November 15th-21st 7pm Al’s Den Portland, OR
- November 27th, 2015 7pm Black Dog Cafe Snoqualmie, WA
We have been working on a record for almost three years now and we are finally putting the stinkin thing out. It’s called “can’t remember when”. We are pretty stoked to share it with you. Check out a few songs at edmundwayne.bandcamp.com
We’re playing a show at the Tractor Tavern to have a little release party for the darn thing. That will be held on September 19th at 9pm. We’ll be playing alongside Lonely Mountain Lovers and Ramblin Years. Get tickets here
- May 17th 5pm Fisherman’s Village Festival (at the Silver Cup) Everett, WA
- May 26th 8om Tractor Tavern Seattle, WA w/ Frazey Ford
Playing a solo show at the icicle creek brewery in Leavenworth at 6pm tonight! March 20th. It’s free!